2021 IRA National Championship
The IRA Board of Stewards formally approved to hold the 2021 IRA National Championship.
The 2021 regatta will be a two-date event is scheduled for May 28 and 29 and will be held at Mercer Lake in West Windsor, NJ.
Note: Spectators are not permitted at the 2021 National Championship. Information on how to watch the FREE live stream can be found here.
2021 IRA National Championship Merchandise is now available for purchase here!
Due to COVID restrictions, on-site sales will not be available. All orders must be placed online and will be directly shipped from our apparel partner.
KEY DEADLINES FOR COMPETING PROGRAMS
- March 23, 2021 5:00 pm EDT: Entry Packets due
- April 2, 2021 5:00 pm EDT: Entry payment for Heavyweight Programs due via regattacentral.com
- April 9, 2021 5:00 pm EDT: COVID-19 Testing kit payment due via regattacentral.com
- May 17, 2021 3:00 pm EDT: Amended Entry Deadline. Scratched boats or additional entries must be submitted by this deadline.
May 25, 2021 12:00 pm EDT: Final Boatings must be entered on regattacentral.com
Individual Waivers are also due at this time.
- May 27, 2021 9:00 am EDT: Control Commission Open for Boatmen to PickUp Test Kits
- May 27, 2021 11:00 am EDT: Park Open for Trailers (no early arrivals please)
- May 27, 2021 12:00 pm EDT: Coxswain Weigh In Opens
- May 27, 2021 1:00 pm EDT: Course Open for Practice
- May 27, 2021 5:00 pm EDT: Coxswain Weigh In Closes
- May 27, 2021 7:00 pm EDT: Course Closes
- May 27, 2021 7:15 pm EDT: C&C Meeting (socially distanced in the athlete staging area)
Schedules & Documents for Competitors
Webstream Schedule & Watch Links
Live Results Link
8:00 am Friday, May 28, 2021: Heavyweight Time Trials
10:30 am Friday, May 28, 2021: Lightweight Championships Races
3:00 pm Friday, May 28, 2021: Heavyweight Semifinals
8:00 am Saturday, May 29, 2021Heavyweight Championships Finals
Note, if there are weather issues the links may change, if you reach a dead end check the IRA website at http://irarowing.com/2021-championship/ or IRA twitter site @IRARowingChamps for the latest up to date information.