Please see below for all pertinent info regarding rented team tents at the IRA National Championship!
Anything brought into the park must be brought out. This includes trash and recycling. If excessive clean-up is required in any tent the offending program will be billed appropriately by the California State Park system. Additionally, if any tables and chairs are missing the rental company will be billing programs directly for any missing items.
- All tents are 20x20. Included with the tents are two 8-foot tables and 25 chairs.
- Also included are 25, 3-day admission tickets. These will be distributed to COACHES in their registration packet. Coaches can then distribute as needed. Please note these tickets are meant for spectators, parents, alumni etc. Coaches and athlete do not need a ticket. If a ticket is lost or stolen it will not be replaced. The ticket must be brought with them daily for access and does not include parking.
- Event parking is $10 per day
- The tent layout order was determined based on when programs registered for the tent. Those that registered first are closest to the finish line and are on the water. Registrations received later will be stacked and not be waterfront
- To rent additional tables, chairs or grills the local contact is Aba daba (http://www.abadaba.com/search.php?q=grill&x=0&y=0 )
The lot outside the State Park (Cal Trans Park & Ride) is for loading and unloading. There will be customer service carts to help transport items and people into the event from this location. Please note that carts are not for athletes, customer service carts are for general public. If dropping supplies for team hospitality, you may unload in the Park & Ride and the carts will help you to your tent. Vehicles may not be left unattended in the Park & Ride. Carts are not permitted to transport guests to the overflow areas.
If you are looking for catering options we would suggest utilizing one of the food truck companies that will already be on site. This will make for easier delivery and clean-up.
The vendors onsite are :
- Ash and Oil - http://www.ashandoilmobileeats.com/
- Ma Sarap - https://www.masarapfoodtruck.com/about_us
- North Border Taco - https://www.facebook.com/North-Border-Taco-654024147956027/
- Saucy Lito’s - http://saucylitos.com/
Other Vendors that we have worked with that deliver are:
- Hannibals Catering: http://hannibalscatering.com/?gclid=CNDmk5i399MCFUiBfgodiA4PNg
- O’Connor’s Catering: http://www.woodpit.com/
- Carmelita’s: http://carmelitasgroup.com/catering/
- Domonick’s: http://www.dominicksmarketdeli.com/granite_bay/dinner_menu
Catering Options in close proximity that do not deliver:
- Old Spaghetti Factory: http://www.osf.com/location/rancho-cordova-ca/
- Cattlemens: http://www.cattlemens.com/restaurants/rancho-cordova/
- Chili’s : https://www.chilis.com/menu
- Dos Coyotes : http://doscoyotes.com/