Women’s Sprints, Sunday: https://qra.org/results/index.php?racedate=04/30/2023
Intercollegiate Rowing Association Internet Broadcasts of Women’s Sprints Regatta this weekend.
Follow all the action on-line if you can’t be there in person this weekend at the Women’s
Sprints Sunday, live from Lake Quinsigamond, in Worcester, MA
Women’s Sprints Championships Direct weblink:
Sunday April 30, 2023
8:00 am – 10:30 am (Heats)
12:30 pm – 4:30 pm (Finals)
Regatta will be broadcast by our Production partner https://locallive.tv. Please follow the log
in instructions below if you haven’t before or get blocked out:
1. Open this link on your device: https://locallive.tv
2. Click on Watch Live in the upper right corner of the screen
3. In the upper right corner click on the little person logo to the right of the search button.
4. Log in if you have been on the site before or create an ID and password if you haven’t. There is no fee for this
5. Near the top of the screen in the middle even with the locallive logo click on MA (for Massachusetts)
6. In the drop down menu click on IRA Rowing
7. Click on the correct link for Saturday or Sunday’s webcast.
8. If you miss the live showing you can watch later by clicking “Recent Sports Events” after completing step #6
IMPORTANT RACE DAY INFORMATION FOR SPECTATORS - PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR ATHLETES, PARENTS, AND FANS:
Donations to help cover all of the race related costs are requested in lieu of an entrance fee to the
park. The recommended donation at the door in cash is $15.00 per person. However, we strongly
recommend that donations be made online in advance with an emailed receipt to be used at the gate.
There is a discounted rate of $13.00 per person up until the day of the race. You can still make donations
online on the day of the race at the $15.00 per person or pay in cash at the gate. Below is the link to make
donations in advance. Please share this with anyone who may plan on coming to the park to watch the racing.