2021 IRA National Championship
The IRA Board of Stewards formally approved to hold the 2021 IRA National Championship.
The 2021 regatta will be a two-date event is scheduled for May 28 and 29 and will be held at Mercer Lake in West Windsor, NJ.
Note: Spectators are not permitted at the 2021 National Championship. Information on how to watch the FREE live stream coverage is forthcoming
2021 IRA National Championship Merchandise is now available for purchase here!
Due to COVID restrictions, on-site sales will not be available. All orders must be placed online and will be directly shipped from our apparel partner.
KEY DEADLINES FOR COMPETING PROGRAMS
- March 23, 2021 5:00 pm EDT: Entry Packets due
- April 2, 2021 5:00 pm EDT: Entry payment for Heavyweight Programs due via regattacentral.com
- April 9, 2021 5:00 pm EDT: COVID-19 Testing kit payment due via regattacentral.com
- May 17, 2021 3:00 pm EDT: Amended Entry Deadline. Scratched boats or additional entries must be submitted by this deadline.
May 18, 2021 TBD: Internet Broadcast of the IRA Selection Show including “The Draw” assigning the order of crews in the event time trials.
May 26, 2021 5:00 pm EDT: Final Boatings must be entered on regattacentral.com
- May 27, 2021 9:00 am EDT: Control Commission Open for Boatmen to PickUp Test Kits
- May 27, 2021 11:00 am EDT: Park Open for Trailers (no early arrivals please)
- May 27, 2021 1:00 pm EDT: Course Open for Practice