2021 IRA National Championship
The IRA Board of Stewards formally approved to hold the 2021 IRA National Championship.
The 2021 regatta will be a two-date event is scheduled for May 28 and 29 and will be held at Mercer Lake in West Windsor, NJ.
KEY DEADLINES FOR COMPETING PROGRAMS
- March 23, 2021 5:00 pm EDT: Entry Packets due
- April 2, 2021 5:00 pm EDT: Entry payment for Heavyweight Programs due via regattacentral.com
- April 9, 2021 5:00 pm EDT: COVID-19 Testing kit payment due via regattacentral.com
- May 17, 2021 3:00 pm EDT: Amended Entry Deadline. Scratched boats or additional entries must be submitted by this deadline.
May 18, 2021 TBD: Internet Broadcast of the IRA Selection Show including “The Draw” assigning the order of crews in the event time trials.
May 26, 2021 5:00 pm EDT: Final Boatings must be entered on regattacentral.com
- May 27, 2021 9:00 am EDT: Control Commission Open for Boatmen to PickUp Test Kits
- May 27, 2021 11:00 am EDT: Park Open for Trailers (no early arrivals please)
- May 27, 2021 1:00 pm EDT: Course Open for Practice